Are you headed to ECCC and wondering how to get into the Funko booth? Well, the info is here. Below is a look at the Funko Lottery for Emerald City Comic Con which will be held in Seattle, WA on March 14-17, 2019.
Funko will return to Emerald City Comic Con 2019 with a new batch of exclusive Funko products for the convention!
We will implement a lottery system again, which opens on Monday, February 4th and closes Monday, February 11th!
Attendees will be notified of their booth access status by Friday, February 22nd!
This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase items at the Funko booth. For more details, visit the Funko Lottery @ ECCC 2019 page!
- Attendee & Professional badges only. No Press, Exhibitors, Minions, or Staff
- One application per person only
- Winning a ticket does not guarantee you any specific item at the Funko booth. Items may sell out by the time you reach the front of the line
- You must have a valid ECCC 2019 badge for the day you select to enter. No exceptions. We will be checking your badge confirmation to ensure that if you win the lottery for a specific day, you have a badge for that corresponding day
- Tickets are awarded randomly for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session only. No exceptions
- Tickets are not transferrable and IDs will be checked
- You must bring your ticket to the Funko booth to be scanned at the time of your session. You will not be allowed to purchase exclusives without your lottery ticket
- There will be a strict limit of one of each item per ticket
- You will not be able to line up at the Funko booth before your session begins
- Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions
- ADA attendees must also go through the same process noted above