Funko has released information about how their booth will work. Included in the announcements are procedures for Preview Night and the rest of SDCC. Below is a look at both announcements.
We’re giving away wristbands for the Funko
booth for Preview Night of SDCC 2016!
On Preview Night, the Funko booth will
only be accessible by wristbands from this giveaway!
Fill out the form below for a chance to win one wristband!
We will contact all winners on Wednesday, July 13th!
Lottery will close at 12:01am Pacific time on that date.
By signing up below, you are acknowledging:
- You already have your own SDCC badge for Preview Night (Wednesday, July 20th).
- You will be able to pick up your Funko booth wristband at Funko South on Wednesday, July 20th between 12-3pm. This will be the only opportunity to pick up your wristband. Funko South is located across the street from the Manchester Grand Hyatt at 448 W. Market St.
- You will be able to pick-up your wristband in-person. Nobody can pick your wristband up on your behalf. You will only receive ONE wristband for ONE trip through the Funko booth.
- The wristband is for you and you alone. ID WILL be checked and MUST match the name entered into the form below.
- The wristband is nontransferable.
- The wristband is not a guarantee for any specific item. Inventory may vary.
Attendee badges only.
One drawing per person, per day.
This random drawing is for a chance to get a wristband to purchase items at the Funko booth.
Winning a wristband does not guarantee you of any specific item at the Funko booth. Items may sell out by the time you reach the front of the line.
Wristbands are for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session.
Wristbands are not transferrable.
There will be a strict limit of one of each item per wristband.
You will not be able to line up at the Funko booth before your session begins.
ADA attendees must also go through the lottery process outside the Sail Pavilion, as noted above.
Find us on the convention floor at Booth #5341!