Funko has announced their 2017 NYCC Booth Procedures. Below is a look at the details that was posted by Funko.
In order to streamline the process and fairly determine who will be eligible to enter the Funko booth, we are once again using an online lottery system for the opportunity to get into the Funko booth and snag some exclusives!
Participation in this process is required in order to have a chance to visit the Funko booth at NYCC!
Winners will be notified by Friday, September 28 at 2:00pm PT. You will have to confirm your participation if you are selected, so keep an eye on your email!!
This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase items at the Funko booth.
- In order to ensure that only real NYCC attendees are entering the pre-show lottery, only fans with Fan Verified email addresses will be able to enter.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your entire entry will be disqualified if you try to enter lotteries for a day you don’t have a NYCC badge.
- In order to get as many different people through our booth as possible, fans will only be able to win one trip to the Funko booth throughout the entire show.
- Winning a ticket does not guarantee you any specific item at the Funko booth. Items may sell out by the time you reach the front of the line.
- Tickets are awarded for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session only. No exceptions.
- If you are selected, your ticket will be loaded onto your badge! You will just have to tap your badge at the booth entrance to redeem your spot at the time of your session.
- There will be a strict limit of one of each available item per ticket.
- You will not be able to line up at the Funko booth before your session begins.
- Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions.
- ADA attendees must also go through the same process as noted above.
- Please read NYCC’s FAQ for more information.
The lottery will be open from Thursday, September 14th at 11:00am PT until Monday, September 25th at 2:00pm PT at this link.